• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

micha3lall3n

Aug 8, 2011
im having problems doing a nam1 and nam2 backup is there anyway to do this cdma workshop seems like it hates the prevail already have spc ... and one more question is how do i find the ha and aaa pass looked all over forums and cannot find anything on this.... aslo says i need the mn-ha-spi and mnaaa-spi guessing thats part of my aaa and ha pass....

im having problems doing a nam1 and nam2 backup is there anyway to do this cdma workshop seems like it hates the prevail already have spc ... and one more question is how do i find the ha and aaa pass looked all over forums and cannot find anything on this.... aslo says i need the mn-ha-spi and mnaaa-spi guessing thats part of my aaa and ha pass....

i really want to know the same thing as well have you figured this out yet this is like a very important step i need to complete my task

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones