• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root nandroid backup restore time?

IM trying to restore my latest nandroid file because i was having issues with the cm6 rom and not reading my sd card. so im trying to return to my last backup and then im going to reinstall the cm6 rom. but ive been sitting on my htc incredible load screen for some time now after rebooting with the backup. is this normal?

i went through rom manager for the install. ive got the donate version so iYest did it all automatically when i installed the rom. am i suppose to wipe the data and cache then restore the nand i want to restore?

Yes you are supposed to wipe the cache and data before you restore. If rom manager isn't cutting it do it the other way by using the clockwork mod like iowa said.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones