• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Navigate and Music Problem?

mcknigs

Nov 18, 2009
I'm taking a trip across town to someplace I've never been. I fire up the navigator and give it a location. I plug the Droid's audio output into the car stereo to better hear the directions. I start driving. I hear the directions. The map continues to update on the screen. Getting bored with the silence in between directions I open the music app and start playing music on party shuffle. I open the navigation map again. The music plays, periodically being muted in order to hear the directions -- that's fine. However the map stops updating. I'm now depending only on the directions to know what's coming up. This has happened twice now.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is this a bug, a feature or something I'm doing wrong?

-Scott

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones