• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NDrive for Android

Videoman1

Lurker
Jun 27, 2010
Hi ... I aplogise in advance if this has been answered or discussed elsewhere on the forum and also if I have placed this query in the incorrect category. I have managed to download NDrive for Android onto my PC but am having difficulty transferring the program to my HTC Hero phone, even though my synchronization is correct. It transfers the first Application file then says "missing image file" and then I just can't seem to find/transfer that particular missing file. Is there an easier way or is the best way to download direct from the internet to your phone. Also, is the nDrive_pro_9.2.15 a good/decent version of this product ... am doing this because Google Maps in my opinion, sucks.
Many thanx & regards
Videoman

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones