• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need a Challenge? Cannot Root Amaze...

jtkknj

Lurker
Feb 18, 2013
Can I root my phone using ONLY adb commands from CMD prompt?
I have a long history and something is wrong with my phone where I cannot see the recovery or hboot screen.
I have completed everything to the T. I however cannot install SU which is required
in Hassoons All In One Kit Perm Root.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Cliffs:

1. Cannot see Recovery or HBOOT because of display issue, ongoing 6mo problem.

2. Bootloader unlocked through HTC Dev

3. Can flash all the recoveries I want through ADB commands but I cannot see them to actually use them

4. Need to root this phone somehow

5. Phone is S-ON because root is a pre-req to S OFF

6. Cannot flash custom rom through fastboot commands but would love to just flash a custom ROM that is rooted if I was able to.

Need someone to help and I will compensate you, I have been battling this on and off for 6 months.

Can I root my phone using ONLY adb commands from CMD prompt?
I have a long history and something is wrong with my phone where I cannot see the recovery or hboot screen.
I have completed everything to the T. I however cannot install SU which is required
in Hassoons All In One Kit Perm Root.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Cliffs:

1. Cannot see Recovery or HBOOT because of display issue, ongoing 6mo problem.

2. Bootloader unlocked through HTC Dev

3. Can flash all the recoveries I want through ADB commands but I cannot see them to actually use them

4. Need to root this phone somehow

5. Phone is S-ON because root is a pre-req to S OFF

6. Cannot flash custom rom through fastboot commands but would love to just flash a custom ROM that is rooted if I was able to.

Need someone to help and I will compensate you, I have been battling this on and off for 6 months.

Why would you need to root with a broken display lol?
and i see you have solved this already.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones