• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help finding a new phone for someone.

thekingsteven

Jan 7, 2015
alabama
My aunts phone broke a few days ago and now she needs a new one badly. Sprint is letting me use easy pay to buy a new one but I'm limited on choices. I need a phone that is large over 5” at least and that is easy to use not over loaded with crapwear as such things annoy her very much (touchwiz was like the devil to her). She has MS which has made it harder to see stuff that's not bright. So over all out of these few phones ( which i know little about) would be best. This is a huge decision Cuz I don't want to buy her something she can't use!
Here are the phones in question:
Nexus 6
Note 4 edge
Lg flex2
Lg G3
And lastly iPhone 6 plus

The m9 is on the table as well but she don't want that Cuz she thinks my m8 is hard to hold. I know the note 4 is good but the edge is the only one there are offering me. She don't get spec's like I do so none of that matters to her.
I just want this to start a simple discussion about the phones in question so I know which one she maybe should get! I figure the fourms should be the best place to ask!

And just from talking to her, she told me she didn't care what phone she got just along as it didn't have "useless crappy apps I'm never gonna use and don't want" and a" large screen so I can actually read words and make calls". And yes that was his she said it lol. She plays a lot of games and stuff on her phone since she don have a PC.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones