• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need Help to Synch my Redmi note 9 pro to MS Outlook

Spirox

Lurker
Jan 3, 2021
Hello
I have a bit of a problem, i recently got myself the Redmi Note 9 Pro, love the phone great value for money, The problem i have is Synching it to My Microsoft Outlook to transfer contacts and so on like i did with my old samsung. Is there a way to get past this problem, is there a Pc suite for the redmi note 9 pro. Its a must for me. Any help or advice please

Thanks in advance
Spirox

Like for samsung i used Kies, but with the redmi note 9 pro i cant find anything that works. Usb works fine just for copying normal files and so on, but synching for outlook for contacts and email addresses does not work.
again, when it tries to sync, do you get an error? nothing? or does it even try to sync?

Upvote 0
Nothing happens when i have it plugged in via usb to my computer and have MS outlook open. Just your normal divice is connected and i can open and go through my device files. Have no errors
you should not have to plug in the phone to your pc. if you setup everything correctly you should be able to do when you are on wifi or mobile data.

https://www.companionlink.com/suppo...on_your_Phone_to_sync_with_Outlook_on_your_PC

maybe you did not have it setup correctly with pop3 or imap. in the app, you should be able to just select sync.

Upvote 0
Hello
I have a bit of a problem, i recently got myself the Redmi Note 9 Pro, love the phone great value for money, The problem i have is Synching it to My Microsoft Outlook to transfer contacts and so on like i did with my old samsung. Is there a way to get past this problem, is there a Pc suite for the redmi note 9 pro. Its a must for me. Any help or advice please

Thanks in advance
Spirox

Yes there is.
https://mipcsuite.com/
Of course I've never used it as I don't have a Xiaomi phone.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
What i did is download on my my phone, outlook-android sync, and then outlook-android sync 3.3 for my computer, and seems to work perfectly. Only problem is that it has a 30 trail, and cost 32US dollors, and i live in South Africa, exchange rate is poor here. But for the time being it works.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones