• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with Android phone

I'm not sure what's wrong with it. I can't access certain websites, and does a bunch of weird things and says I have something like gitbub or something on my phone but I can only do certain things and most of the time it says access denied or remove the overlay screen in settings before you can install this app, I'm so frustrated because that's not an option in my settings and don't k ow how to get this gitbun software off my phone

Upvote 0
Before you drive yourself nutty from frustration, give some thought into something like an intro to smartphone seminar. A lot of places like local libraries, community colleges, and social service community centers offer them for free or at a low cost. Also some manufacturers like Samsung may have in-store sessions at local Best Buy stores. Smartphone marketing claims that they're intuitive and easy to just pick up and use but that's hardly the case. The reality is all of us have strengths and weaknesses, sometimes a little hand-holding is all that's needed to get started.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones