• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help with bluestacks model name/OS version

Zedsey

Lurker
Aug 1, 2017
So I need to recover my account for a game I played (using bluestacks), and it asks me for things like “OS version” and “device model used for last log-in” what do I tell them? I have no idea how to find these things.
***mod removed link**
Help asap please!

Last edited by a moderator:
So I need to recover my account for a game I played (using bluestacks), and it asks me for things like “OS version” and “device model used for last log-in” what do I tell them? I have no idea how to find these things.
***mod removed link**
Help asap please!
Hello,
Not sure what that link you posted had to do with anything as it only prompted me to download Gyazo, so I removed it.

Now, to find your device model and OS version, you can go into your settings, then to the About Phone, and go into your Hardware / Software tabs to see that info.

Upvote 0
Hello,
Not sure what that link you posted had to do with anything as it only prompted me to download Gyazo, so I removed it.

Now, to find your device model and OS version, you can go into your settings, then to the About Phone, and go into your Hardware / Software tabs to see that info.

Sorry for the link, I want to send you another one to show you that what you told me to go to isn't there. but I won't obviously xd

BlueStacks About:
Client version: 3.7.18.2302
Engine version: 2.10.26.9105

Sorry for being such a noob at this but, in the settings I did find, theres a section for Device/personal/accounts/bluestacks settings/system. And the things under Device, are storage/apps/sound. Neither of those tell me anything about the device model and os version.

Upvote 0
o,k....so I'm a bit noob-ish also, but the screen that your original link showed was in the bluestacks app that wanted your device model number and OS???...:
Capture.PNG

Was the bluestacks app sync'd with your current device, or a previous device?

Upvote 0
The link I originally showed was from the account recovery page request for the game I played lol (that wanted my OS and model number for the last device I played the game on) which was using BlueStacks to play the game. It was a pointless picture, just ignore that.

I downloaded BlueStacks on the computer to play the games that I originally played on my iPod Touch. as far as me trying to recover my account in the game I played, that was a mistake on my end and I heard its common and easy to recover, but I need the OS version and model number that I used on my last device, which was once again, bluestacks on the computer to do so.

I tried googling alot for this, and I couldn't find anything so I decided to try random forums about bluestacks. an active forum user on bluestacks section of this forum I found while googling for help knows alot about bluestacks from what I read, but it doesn't let me private message him. (User: mikedt)

I never had to sync my ipod touch to the bluestacks I use on computer.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones