• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps need help

Hi,
I'm a nice, cute, handsome etc etc..... just kidding...

Please help me in the following issue:
I'm gonna link the setDateViewVisibility with toggle. I'm dying for help, thanks in advance

To those who didn't understand my above line, here is the explanation:

If u click on the android status bar, a date will be displayed. This is done using setDateViewVisibility function of StatusbarService.java
Also, if u click on the sliding drawer button(the bottom most button on android default screen), it will open the drawer. The function toggle in SlidingDrawer.java is responsible for this.

What I want is something like this ---> Click on status bar, it should show the date and along with that, it should open the drawer.

Please don't hesitate to ask any queries regarding this.

Hi,
I'm a nice, cute, handsome etc etc..... just kidding...

Please help me in the following issue:
I'm gonna link the setDateViewVisibility with toggle. I'm dying for help, thanks in advance

To those who didn't understand my above line, here is the explanation:

If u click on the android status bar, a date will be displayed. This is done using setDateViewVisibility function of StatusbarService.java
Also, if u click on the sliding drawer button(the bottom most button on android default screen), it will open the drawer. The function toggle in SlidingDrawer.java is responsible for this.

What I want is something like this ---> Click on status bar, it should show the date and along with that, it should open the drawer.

Please don't hesitate to ask any queries regarding this.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

moving you posted question to the developers section

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones