• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Netflix on Transformer

hempwallace

Nov 5, 2009
I just got a Tranformer and dock this week. Love it so far.

I do have a question for those that use Netflix on their Transformers.

The Netflix app links to my account and I can see my queue and search for movies, add them to my queue, etc. That all works.

The thing I cannot figure out how to do is actually watch a movie. I can't figure out any way to select a movie and select play. If I select a movie on my phone and start the movie and then stop it, I can then go to the Transformer and select "continue" and watch it the rest of it that way. I just can't start the movie with the Transformer.

What am I missing here?

I just got a Tranformer and dock this week. Love it so far.

I do have a question for those that use Netflix on their Transformers.

The Netflix app links to my account and I can see my queue and search for movies, add them to my queue, etc. That all works.

The thing I cannot figure out how to do is actually watch a movie. I can't figure out any way to select a movie and select play. If I select a movie on my phone and start the movie and then stop it, I can then go to the Transformer and select "continue" and watch it the rest of it that way. I just can't start the movie with the Transformer.

What am I missing here?

On the main Netflix page, you have to look about 2-3 items down and it should say, "Your Instant Queue". If you touch the movie you want to watch, it should just simply start playing. It doesn't do that for you, I assume?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones