• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New App: Language Translator: Translate (Version 1.1.7)

Before I try and use your app, i have a couple of queries about your privacy policy statement here: https://commandtranslator.blogspot.com/2021/10/privacy-policy.html

"According to the google Act (1974) when you will use the play store services you will must get sign up to avail those services."

What's that about? The Google company wasn't around in 1974.

"According the rules and regulations of the play store on some of the survives until and unless your age is less than 18 years you will be ever never allowed to use the CommondTranslator apps and other vices. While using some of our apps your age must 20 years.".

Users must be over 18 and/or 20 years old?! Really? Does your translator app have adult content in it?

Sometimes minors might be using apps on my phone(under my supervision), when I'm helping my students. Like for doing translations. Given the above, I can't use your app.

Usually I use Baidu Fanyi and Google Translate, and both of those their privacy policies and ToS cover minors 13 years or above.

BTW your privacy policy contains many grammatical errors. IANAL but as this is a legal document, correct language might be very important.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones