• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root New BrokenOs Build

I am seeing definite issue with bluetooth -- Stutters hard when connected to either of my bluetooth speakers (amazon echo, insignia speaker). Dont have this problem on any 5.1.1 ROMs, but i do have it on all 6.0 ROMs
Guess what?? It is what it is , go back to 5.1.1 or stock! I'm sick of hearing about this!
You could also try fixing it yourself. Bluetooth works fine for me. I don't have I'm going to fix something that works for me, and then people say it doesn't work , but no one has provided a log!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Guess what?? It is what it is , go back to 5.1.1 or stock! I'm sick of hearing about this!
You could also try fixing it yourself. Bluetooth works fine for me. I don't have I'm going to fix something that works for me, and then people say it doesn't work , but no one has provided a log!
Haha i'm not giving ya a hard time or making any demands. Ill be happy to get you a log if you are interested in fixing it. I just wanted to report it so you and others were aware. It's a tight-ass ROM, all around. I saw these issues on the Note 4 (which turned out to be an android/CM issue) and just assumed this was an Android issue and not a dfuse06 issue.

Thanks for the awesome ROMs. I'm still on Broken 3.9 and loving it. Best ROMs we have on the ZMax.

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Haha i'm not giving ya a hard time or making any demands. Ill be happy to get you a log if you are interested in fixing it. I just wanted to report it so you and others were aware. It's a tight-ass ROM, all around. I saw these issues on the Note 4 (which turned out to be an android/CM issue) and just assumed this was an Android issue and not a dfuse06 issue.

Thanks for the awesome ROMs. I'm still on Broken 3.9 and loving it. Best ROMs we have on the ZMax.
That's a convo with one of my testers

632de737613441f861a1551790647ff1.jpg

Upvote 0
Thanks dfuse06 for a nearly perfect stock MM experience ROM. Your 6/9/16 built has no major flaws if any..all i can say is thank you...my wife is jealous now my zmax looks like a brand new phone with this ROM. She had the zmax but now has the lg stylo with the MM update T-Mobile ROM.and her phone flies. Her phone isn't oc'd either but feels very smooth this rom has a rolling smooth feel to it also.

Only thing I can't seem to figure out is how do you access the recent apps menu to clear recent apps?
On cm13 you long press the home key..kit kat it was the menu key...

Thanks again..your ROM is number 1 now..
549d6c605f2c6768d1e653d7152f3175.jpg
61fff8bf10dd621022402d8e4f4fed93.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones