• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Veryzon

Lurker
Apr 1, 2010
Lurked for short time. Good site. Wife and I got Eris each. hers does not 'buzz' when tapping the 'home, menu, back and search' touch keys. Could not figure it out. Any suggestions? (Love the phones by the way!) OH!!! And, bought the Seido 3500 mah battery. it really is not that big, fits in my hand nicely. I will let you know how it lasts. charged last night and still strong today. But I will keep updated. Just need help with the 'buzzer' thing for now. Thanks.

From what I understand, haptic feedback can't be disabled for the four soft keys (unless this is possible in Spare Parts or something). Are you running 1.5 (unless you intentionally "flashed" your Eris to a 2.1 leak you are)? Does the phone vibrate when she does things like type?

You may want to try a factory reset on her phone.

Oh, and welcome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones