• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New htc desire problems from day 1

vpbartz

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
Got my new HTC Desire 2 days ago after reading that it is a masterpiece and the greatest ANDROID phone up to now. The phone is really great, and i like a lot its size, its amoled screen, the quikness of the programms and the multitasking and I believe that ANDROID and GOOGLE will be in a couple of years in the top...HOWEVER....
The battery goes off in less than 5 hours of normal use, it started heating - burning actually not only the first day but the second and the third one, it crashed about 10 times and the mail had proble, mainly GMAIL as it was not receiving mails....
The worst problem was the memory which is really poor and i can nor even read my mails because of that eventhough i have the extra memory of 4 gbites...
Can somebdy help me? is my phone a crap or is it manufactured like that and we are all facing the same problems? because if this is the case the phone is poor and the software even worse...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones