• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New HTC Evo 4G for sale! ~~With extras~~

Coldcloud

Jul 10, 2010
USA
I'm selling a new HTC Evo 4G (black). Comes with all the original stuff and I'm including a screen protector and case!!! Clean ESN and I turned it on and it works. Free shipping too!! (Always a great thing)

I'm selling it on ebay here : New HTC EVO 4G (Sprint Nextel) with EXTRAS! - eBay (item 150467182109 end time Jul-18-10 08:00:37 PDT)

Right now the bidding is at $237.50 with a buy it now for $550

I have perfect feedback on Ebay, and I know this phone is pretty hard to find these days. If you have any questions ask on here or email me through ebay.

Thanks!!

Hey just wanted to bump this up, auction is close to being over. There is 1 day and 21 hours left on this auction on ebay. The bidding is currently at $345 and the buy it now is $550. Just to recap I have 100% positive feedback, this auction has free shipping, and Im including a screen protector and nice case. Its new and never been activated and I have turned it on to make sure it works.

Ive checked around and Sprint is still having problems keeping up with demand so avoid the waiting list and getting in a new contract.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones