• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New in Forum

buntha

Lurker
Apr 7, 2010
Hi all, I am Buntha from IIT Delhi, India. I am new to this Android forum. Hope i can have some experience with you guys.

I have some problem need help. I have installed Sipdroid into my emulator 2.1. And i created users in Asterisk server. Then added the user account and password and other infor (like IP of Asterisk) into Sipdroid account (in emulator). But it could not connect to the server, it always fail to connect.

Please someone help me to get out of this problem. Will be appreciated to get your reply.

Thanks

Hi all, I am Buntha from IIT Delhi, India. I am new to this Android forum. Hope i can have some experience with you guys.

I have some problem need help. I have installed Sipdroid into my emulator 2.1. And i created users in Asterisk server. Then added the user account and password and other infor (like IP of Asterisk) into Sipdroid account (in emulator). But it could not connect to the server, it always fail to connect.

Please someone help me to get out of this problem. Will be appreciated to get your reply.

Thanks
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones