• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Incredible 2 Owner from Indiana

May 27, 2011
Vincennes, IN
Had an LG Chocolate and really liked it. Figured I need a DROID when they came out. Should have not listened to myself. Anyway got a Droid 2 and almost did not like it from the beginning. Too heavy, didn't like the slide out keyboard plus several other things. I was unfortunately stuck with it. Last week it went crazy, couldn't swipe it to unlock it, when I could it started dialing random numbers, and all kind of silly things. I had insurance so I talked to Verizon and they offered me a Droid 2 Global. I already had my heart set on the Dinc2. Anyway they sent me the Global, I sold it the first day and purchased my Incredible. So far instant love affair. I was so used to the Chocolate, my new phone is a Chocolate on Steriods. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it. :D 1943

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones