• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New kid on the block

Hi there!

My name is Dennis aka Bananenspin which is Dutch. If you translate it literally it says Bananaspider. Anyways i'm 19 years old and i'm from The Netherlands. Got my Milestone (Droid) about a week or 2 ago but was watching them android phones for over a year. Im interested in programing android app's and games and i figured out i needed to atleast join one android forum for whenever i need the help. Also very interested in the other stuff which is going on here.

Well that was it.. :cool:

Hi there!

My name is Dennis aka Bananenspin wich is Dutch. If you translate it literally it says Bananaspider. Anyways i'm 19 years old and i'm from The Netherlands. Got my Milestone (Droid) about a week or 2 ago but was watching them android phones for over a year. Im interested in programing android app's and games and i figured out i needed to atleast join one android forum for whenever i need the help. Also very interested in the other stuff wich is going on here.

Well that was it.. :cool:

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones