• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new member and proud owner of Droid!!

GatorfanDroid

Dec 4, 2009
Green Bay , WI
Hey yea all. Thought I join up on this forums since I have now a Droid phone . I bought mine on Thursday and for two days I can't put the phone even when its charging lol I am on in surfing the web , using the apps , texting or what ever it may be . I thought I would never own a smart phone let alone a plan subscription phone etc, but I was due for an upgrade . Thad I had for the last 2-4 years has bit the does and can't keep up lol . Any who Just wanted to say hello and check out the forums while my phone is charging lol . Peace from Washington State !!

THE DROID ROCKS!!!!!

Hey yea all. Thought I join up on this forums since I have now a Droid phone . I bought mine on Thursday and for two days I can't put the phone even when its charging lol I am on in surfing the web , using the apps , texting or what ever it may be . I thought I would never own a smart phone let alone a plan subscription phone etc, but I was due for an upgrade . Thad I had for the last 2-4 years has bit the does and can't keep up lol . Any who Just wanted to say hello and check out the forums while my phone is charging lol . Peace from Washington State !!

THE DROID ROCKS!!!!!

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy you visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones