• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Nexus One User, iPhone Convert

Harry454

Lurker
Mar 22, 2010
Hey everyone so I finally sold my iPhone after owning various versions for the past 2 and a half years, it just started to get boring. I ordered the Rogers Nexus One Saturday as soon as I sold my phone and should either pick it up from the States tomorrow or Saturday to avoid customs. I also ordered a Clarivue Screen Protector and Seidio Innocase II and I already have a 8 GB Kingston Class 4 SD Card. I can't wait!!!

Hey everyone so I finally sold my iPhone after owning various versions for the past 2 and a half years, it just started to get boring. I ordered the Rogers Nexus One Saturday as soon as I sold my phone and should either pick it up from the States tomorrow or Saturday to avoid customs. I also ordered a Clarivue Screen Protector and Seidio Innocase II and I already have a 8 GB Kingston Class 4 SD Card. I can't wait!!!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones