• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root NEW [ROM] Hybrid v1.300.2

consider downloading Hybrid v3 instead of this ...
I think no one is supporting this one

actly i was reading the comments of this rom & i think d battery backup of this rom is better...i hv used hybrd3 & Lndrs2,both roms are very good but they consume a lot of battery even if idle... :(
stock rom gave me best battery backup...1-2hours talk ,few hours net surf,1-1.5day,very little battery consume if idle...but in both hybrd3 & Lndrs2 i had death on sleep :(
thatsy i am thinking of flashing this rom...:p

Upvote 0
i have used all roms...including this.n according to me best battery is with h3...but now i m getting same on my modded stock too.i think it depends on ur apps n settings.all hybrid shares same scripts n build.prop.what u experienced with h3 happen to me too with this rom.used only 2 days.ever since on h3 n recently went to my own.

what changes have u made in ur modded stock??can u upload it for us??:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones