• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Android!

StickyMango

Lurker
Oct 14, 2009
Hey all, the name is Sticky.I would love to say im new to android....but I still havent received my Hero yet from sprint :(It should have been here today, but possibly tommorow :)Well see, I know the phone is better than the g1, and mytouch, both of which I sell, and am not terribly impressed with...So basically...just poppin in to say hey to eveyone

Hey all, the name is Sticky.I would love to say im new to android....but I still havent received my Hero yet from sprint :(It should have been here today, but possibly tommorow :)Well see, I know the phone is better than the g1, and mytouch, both of which I sell, and am not terribly impressed with...So basically...just poppin in to say hey to eveyone

Welcome!

Upvote 0

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones