• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New To Android...

robersonj

Lurker
Sep 13, 2010
Hello,

My husband, myself, and our exchange student all got the LG Ally with the Android market. So far we absolutely love it! I do have a few questions, though...

First of all, does anyone else have this phone? The main thing we are trying to do is to set the default Android market application download destination to our SD card. Is there a way to do this? There are more applications I want to download, but it keeps going straight to the phone memory, which isn't much storage at all. Is there a way to do this?

Sorry if this has been posted before. Again, I am new to the Android system. I switched from Windows Mobile, and as much as I hated that, it was easy to figure out how to move files from the phone memory to the SD card.

EDIT: Ok, I just realized there was an actual LG Ally thread here, so I will ask there. If anyone else can help, that would be nice, too!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones