• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to Droid Eris!!

Welcome to the Android Forums!

You will probably find more answers to your questions if you ask them in the sub-forums, as the users with specific knowledge tend to hang around there. There is a sub forum for each phone, you can find the list at the bottom of the main page.

I don't have a Eris myself and don't know much about it, but the Droid Eris forum is quite friendly and there are some very knowledgeable people in there so don't be shy get stuck in!

Upvote 0
Hey everyone I was just lookin in the web tryin to find any answers that I'm having. Technology is not my thing lol (don't ask y I got a smart phone lol) well I just have a few questions... what is caches? What can help the lag of the text? And is there any way to send ringtones or mp3's?
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones