• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to forums

Drgngrl76

Lurker
Feb 3, 2011
Hello Everyone!!

I am new to any type of forum and could use some pointers as to navigating around. :)

I currently have a Samsung Vibrant with T-mobile. I have been having some issues with emails, but not sure where to post my question or to find another forum that deals with my specific problem. In short the issue I'm having is when replying to emails, a completely different email gets sent as the reply instead of the reply I generated. Any suggestions?

Thank you!!

Welcome!

This is a link to the Samsung Vibrant forum where you'll get the best support for your phone...
Samsung Vibrant - Android Forums

You'll see a link on the right side of that page saying 'Search this Forum' if you use that to search you will restrict your search results to the Samsung Vibrant forum giving you better results. If you don't find any answers then post a thread in there and someone will be along shortly to help you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones