• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to tasker. Looking for some help.

xenonsupra

Sep 16, 2013
Hi guys, I'm fairly tech savvy and just got my first android device. I'm intrigued by tasker but haven't quite got the hang of it yet.

This is what I'm looking to do:

My work team has a shared google calendar (one login for everyone). When some one needs help they put "help" in the title of the calendar event.

I would like to use tasker to send me a notification every time someone adds a new event to the calendar with "help" in the title. I'd like to get a notification that says "help needed" and also have it include the rest of the calendar entry title. When I click the notification I would like for it to open google calendar and take me to that event so I can determine whether or not it is something I would like to help with.

I would really appreciate any help or advice you guys have on accomplishing this. :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones