• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to This need help looking 4roms

Well First Of Hi 2 Everyone That Reads This And Helps Out But Yea Now Straight 2 my Problm lol Well I Rooted My Phone 2day and evrything went well but i want to install a new rom but idk which ones are good specially 4me considering its my first time but yea am looking 4 a stable fast and good with apps or atleast sumthing in that field and in advance thnks 4 helping

Well First Of Hi 2 Everyone That Reads This And Helps Out But Yea Now Straight 2 my Problm lol Well I Rooted My Phone 2day and evrything went well but i want to install a new rom but idk which ones are good specially 4me considering its my first time but yea am looking 4 a stable fast and good with apps or atleast sumthing in that field and in advance thnks 4 helping

There are probably a dozen or more of these threads asking the exact same thing :). If you were to read through some of them on here, you would probably have your question answered already. In addition, there is a sticky with a link to the most current ROM's (may be outdated though, not sure as I haven't checked it lately).

To answer your question, there are tons of ROM's out now. Most of them are working very well. As a starter ROM I always Recommend Fresh 2.3.3. I would start there. The great thing about having a rooted phone, is that you can try different things. Make a nandroid backup, flash a ROM, try it out. If you don't like it, restore you nandroid and try another one.

The best advice I can give you, is due some reading research. While rooting your phone is quite easy to do, it is truly best that people read about what all can be done. I understand that there are new people to the rooting scene, but all the information is already out there, you just have to look :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones