1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

New to This need help looking 4roms

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Jrrudeeyez, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Jrrudeeyez

Jrrudeeyez Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Sunshine State
    Well First Of Hi 2 Everyone That Reads This And Helps Out But Yea Now Straight 2 my Problm lol Well I Rooted My Phone 2day and evrything went well but i want to install a new rom but idk which ones are good specially 4me considering its my first time but yea am looking 4 a stable fast and good with apps or atleast sumthing in that field and in advance thnks 4 helping

Advertisement

2. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    There are probably a dozen or more of these threads asking the exact same thing :). If you were to read through some of them on here, you would probably have your question answered already. In addition, there is a sticky with a link to the most current ROM's (may be outdated though, not sure as I haven't checked it lately).

To answer your question, there are tons of ROM's out now. Most of them are working very well. As a starter ROM I always Recommend Fresh 2.3.3. I would start there. The great thing about having a rooted phone, is that you can try different things. Make a nandroid backup, flash a ROM, try it out. If you don't like it, restore you nandroid and try another one.

The best advice I can give you, is due some reading research. While rooting your phone is quite easy to do, it is truly best that people read about what all can be done. I understand that there are new people to the rooting scene, but all the information is already out there, you just have to look :)

Tags: