• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New user :D

andywool

Jan 29, 2014
Hi Everyone! I'm fairly new here.

After owning an iPhone for 3 years (on O2) I made the decision to move to android after seeing the OS on my daughters Hudl, and liking it a lot.

As a TalkTalk customer I got a very good deal with a Galaxy S3 on a low tariff for

Hi folks and welcome to Android Forums!

Rooting an S3 isn't the easiest thing to do, and it's not the hardest thing either... and unless I'm mistaken, you can UNROOT the device if something requires warranty work. Hope this helps.

It's great to have you here :)
Hello, I am new here too. I had a Samsung Galaxy III recently stolen. I have insurance so I will be getting a new phone soon. In the meantime I am trying to use another phone as i have several from the past. I have learned that the Indulge is a CDMA so that wont work on GSM T-Mobile. I also have a Metro PCS Blackberry and a Verizon Blackberry. The latter,GSM would be the one to Flash to T-Mobile as I have gotten a new SIM for my account already. I am learning a lot here!!!

Upvote 0
I am a guy who lives in SE USA.I am not sure where I should post this so here I go. I just joined this forum yesterday and got great information. I had a Gallaxy III that was stolen last weekend and I have been trying to use another phone in the meantime. T-Mobile gave me a new SIM. I learnrd that all Metro PCS fones are CDMA even if they have a SIM as that's only for 4g use.
Great place!!!!!:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones