• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New user

F

Frankdelores

Hi, I'm a new user to the Nexus 7. Based in the UK West Midlands. I seem to have a problem with bluetooth, specifically pairing my phone to the tablet. They see each other and let me accept the passkeys but don't actually connect. The phone is an iPhone 3s. Can anyone help.
Thanks in advance.
Frank

Hi and welcome to android forums.

I've never been able to pair Bluetooth between android and iPhone. The iPhone always reports that the android isn't a compatible device.

However I did find this info
Although the iPhone has built-in Bluetooth technology, wireless file transfer capabilities are limited by its operating system. To transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and an Android device, both devices must be running the same third-party Bluetooth file transfer application. As of October 2011, Bump is the only Bluetooth file transfer application is available for both the iPhone and Android handsets. Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files through a Bluetooth connection.

Source: http://smallbusiness.chron.com/bluetooth-file-sharing-iphone-android-32333.html

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones