• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New version of the market, small issues

keerf

Nov 16, 2009
Hey All,

Question for everyone who maybe got the new market via silent update which I did. I noticed a few weird glitches and just curious if it is my phone or the new update.

First off, when downloading an update to a program the "progress bar" if you will just is crudely laid over the "Purchased" and stars, until it actually starts downloading. Anyone else seeing this?

Secondly I had the market crash on me once today. I went to downloads to see if any updates, searched for an app, then hit back and all of a sudden I had updates. I hit the update all button and the market crashed them resumed as normal.

Should I worry to much about these? Or is this just the quirks of the new market on this particular phone.

Thanks all!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones