• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Video! Camera may be suspect? She says Shutter is fast, but exposure is ehh!

I think you are right, but more so just they will advertise all that it has whether it costs that much more to make or not and charge more because it has kevlar and all that hoopla.

And then they would have to charge less for the GNex then they're usual $299 price tag that they charge for LTE phones...

That is of course if the GNex turs out to be less retail wise then the Razr...

Upvote 0
Best looking and best built Android phone to date. NOTHING can compare or come close. No competition even from their other devices. The OG Droid, Droid X and X2 are like a Bradley Fighting Vehicle the RAZR is like the M1 Abrams.

Gnex looks like a Smart car next to it :)

Boo! You should hold them both before you pre-order! Looks COULD be deceiving...

Upvote 0
Probably less. Not trying to be controversial but the build quality of the Nexus doesn't warrant a premium price tag.

I would be surprised to see the same premium price tag for it.

Boo squared! Unless you're willing to confess that you've held both and can confirm...CK, are you really P3Droid? Fess Up!!!

Reactions: cereal killer
Upvote 0
And then they would have to charge less for the GNex then they're usual $299 price tag that they charge for LTE phones...

That is of course if the GNex turs out to be less retail wise then the Razr...

Not really look at the lte phones now all were same price minus low end ones. retail means nothing for on contract price Verizon can and does charge ehat they want.

Reactions: cereal killer
Upvote 0
Boo! You should hold them both before you pre-order! Looks COULD be deceiving...

Lols....yeah I just cannot stand the aesthetics of the Nexus. If it looked great I could possibly get over the build quality but thats 2 strikes.

Burnt i have tried talking myself into getting the GNex. Ive waited for this device for close to a year so you can imagine it was a very hard decision.

This may sound kooky but I had a very visceral reaction to the RAZR. A gut feeling that I couldnt shake. I tried to talk myself out of getting it but i just couldn't do it.

I know it sounds strange but I always listen to my gut, its NEVER failed me. Im curious as to what that all means......

Upvote 0
...This may sound kooky but I had a very visceral reaction to the RAZR. A gut feeling that I couldnt shake. I tried to talk myself out of getting it but i just couldn't do it.

I know it sounds strange but I always listen to my gut, its NEVER failed me. Im curious as to what that all means......

I talked myself out of it very quickly and easily :p

Just giving you a hard time.........lol, but I did though :D

Upvote 0
The camera on my Droid 2 sucked so I bought Vignette. Since I already purchased it I use it on my DX even though the camera takes decent pics, I mainly use it for the other features, ICS is supposed to have extra features, hopefully like Vignette.

As to the hump on the back, I couldn't care less, it doesn't make the device look bad in my opinion and it makes the device a lot easier to hold, since it's so big.

Upvote 0
But, but, but... all we have is this one girl's opinion on the camera not being good... that she used once... in the store...

I don't know this host. Maybe she's good, but she didn't a great first impression. Too busy sticking the phone in her pants (hey now) and tossing it around.

Your just mad it wasn't your phone she was using ...hehehe!

Lol...I agree to a degree, we have so many moto users on here that have said time and time again...moto's cameras just plain suck...But of course the true test will come next week when we all get to have a hands on...

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0
But, but, but... all we have is this one girl's opinion on the camera not being good... that she used once... in the store...

I don't know this host. Maybe she's good, but she didn't a great first impression. Too busy sticking the phone in her pants (hey now) and tossing it around.

I thought she said the image quality was good and the shutter speed was fast, but the exposure wasn't what she would like. So, no night time pictures I assume?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones