Yea, this is no joke I accidentally had my Nexus One in the washing machine, for at least two full hours. After I figured out that it actually was there, I quickly got it out, removed the battery, removed the sd card and sim card. Dried it up as good as I could with a towel and then waited. At first it seemed like it was never going to work again. I tried it again after a day, and nothing happened. I did get to see the Nexus One logo, and after that it rebooted over and over again. Now, two days later, I tried it again, and now it works! PS: I have also used a hairdryer. I have read somewhere that this is a really bad idea, as this gets the tiny water droplets in the phone into all tiny parts of it. This can cause oxidation and other stuff you don't want. The best thing that you can do (but I didn't) is to use a vacuum cleaner! This will suck out the water droplets, without getting them stuck.