• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nexus One Live Wallpaper on Evo???

mcbtrain929

Android Expert
Nov 5, 2009
There's this video on youtube where a guy is going thru the Live Wallpapers on the EVO. The Nexus One live wallpaper is there. Unless you root your phone, I haven't seen this live wallpaper natively on an android phone besides the N1. I know theres 1 or 2 on the android market, but they don't look as good and as original. From this video, it looks to be the real deal. Can anyone else confirm that the N1 Live Wallpaper comes on the EVO? Or am I mistaken, and this is just the N1 live wallpaper downloaded from the market? Thanks!

YouTube - HTC EVO 4G Live Wallpapers - AndroidPolice.com

That is awesome. Man I want this phone. lol

There was a live wallpaper in another thread showing live koi in a pond or water. Searched the market, but since I have the 2.1 Hero I guess it won't show up. Does anyone know where I can download it so I can save it for my hero.
hmmm, maybe we should create a Live Wallpaper thread.

TS

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones