• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus S crashes during calls

Since the JB update my Nexus S crashes during voice calls. This happens every time I make or receive a call, time of call before crash varies from 1 minute upwards. What can I do please?
It's been posted here several times that a factory reset clears the device and corrects this issue. This wipes all settings, apps, contacts, texts, etc., but does NOT delete the SD card contents like music, videos, pics, etc., unless you specifically tick the box to delete that too.

If you use Google to store your contacts, they will be re-synced when you setup your Gmail account after wiping the phone, and you can easily find and re-download all your apps.

I updated to JB and didn't have this problem along with many others, so I figure this has something to do with configuration when updating and only some users are affected. A reset seems to fix it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones