1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

NFC Tags

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by MiXoLoGiSt, Dec 29, 2012.

1. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been covered already and i missed it.....

I had a quick question for all of you who bought NFC tags (other than the samsung ones). Did you guys buy the classic Mifare tags or did you go with the NTAG203 tags?

I am looking at getting some from either tagsfordroid.com or andytags.com, just want to know which ones to buy. I know a lot of you have talked about the ones from tagsfordroid because they include an NFC keychain as well, so i figured this would be the best place to ask.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dr g

dr g Android Enthusiast

It depends what you want to do with them. If you want to use the TecTiles app, you will need the Mifare 1k tags. Or if you want to put a (relatively) lot of information on the tag, you want the 1k. However if you are using NFC Task Launcher (take note of the byte count for your scripts) or doing simple things like contact info or web sites, the NTAG203s are cheaper,faster reading and more foolproof (not that the Mifares aren't nearly foolproof).

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews