• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No 3G at all

Its been like this for a week now, although speaking to Orange is a good idea.

It just dawned on me. Have you set up the APN (Access Point Name) under settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names - there should be one listed @Orange internet'? Sorry to state the obvious but it happenmed to me a vbiew times that, for whatever reason, the Orange network did not push the settings to my phone after I'd inserted the SIM card. If you don't have anything listed under APN then you need to do this manually (you'll find the required settings by googling 'Orange settings'. Again, sorry if I've stated the obvious, but other than that you should not have a problem. If you still do then contact your hardware manufacturer (don't waste your time with Orange).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones