• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No "Android System" in battery used?

hfz134

Dec 21, 2011
I was just wondering if this is normal or not, My battery usage currently shows cell standy at 50%, phone idle 42% and display 10%. This happened after i updated to 2.3.4. It also cuts my battery life to only around 8-9 hours. I asked the local phone services they say the OS version is incompatible with the phone. Im not so sure what they meant by that though. lol. So any thoughts?

I have no idea what they are talking about. However the main problem you appear to be having at the moment is poor signal which is causing some heavy drain on your battery. This will result in a considerably shorter battery life, general rule being poor signal=poor battery life.

What about the "Android System" not appearing in the Battery Used? Checked out my friend's phone all of them have it except for me. Is this normal? Will it have any effects on the phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones