• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

no network

shid89

Lurker
Apr 13, 2012
hi my brother bought me the galaxy s2 off e bay.ive had it for a month,it was brand new and even now not got a scratch on it.but all of a sudden it says iv got no network and there is a circle with a line in it at the top.ive called t mobil and they have said to take it to my nearest t mib store as I still have warranty but will they ask for receipt because it was bought from e bay through paypal.i can give them the proof of purchase via bank but would they fix it and if they cant fix it will they replace it?and how long will it take?help anyone please im really stresses cause of this!any help n advise will be much appreciated!

Welcome to the Android Forums - nice to have you aboard... No problem. You will most likely get answers over @ your device's support forum.

There are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I've linked all variants of your phone. Just choose your phone from the list.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

I hope this place will be helpful to you. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones