1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

no network

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shid89, Apr 13, 2012.

1. shid89

shid89 Lurker

hi my brother bought me the galaxy s2 off e bay.ive had it for a month,it was brand new and even now not got a scratch on it.but all of a sudden it says iv got no network and there is a circle with a line in it at the top.ive called t mobil and they have said to take it to my nearest t mib store as I still have warranty but will they ask for receipt because it was bought from e bay through paypal.i can give them the proof of purchase via bank but would they fix it and if they cant fix it will they replace it?and how long will it take?help anyone please im really stresses cause of this!any help n advise will be much appreciated!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. shid89

shid89 Lurker

erm im sorry if I posted on the wrong page,im new to this and despearte for answers sorry!

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome to the Android Forums - nice to have you aboard... No problem. You will most likely get answers over @ your device's support forum.

There are a few carriers who have the Samsung Galaxy S2 - So I've linked all variants of your phone. Just choose your phone from the list.

Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums - (AT&T)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums - (T-mobile)
    Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums - (Sprint)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums - (International)
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
    Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums

I hope this place will be helpful to you. :)