1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

No resale value? At all?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hal1, Oct 21, 2014.

1. hal1

hal1 Android Expert

In preparation of my new Turbo I placed an ad on Craigslist for my Maxx for $200. Even if I overpriced it I thought I would at least get an offer. Anything. BUt not one reply. this is in Phoenix, 6th largest metro area in the U.S.

Am I going to have to settle for the $80 that Gazelle is offering? I really don't do Ebay for items like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

3. mahers

mahers Android Expert

I actually saw Amazon buying it back for over $200 about two weeks ago via their trade-in program, and almost pulled the trigger in anticipation of the Turbo, but I hesitated. Now, Amazon doesn't seem to even want them. There is no trade-in option for it. Either they got swamped with them or dramatically underestimated the resale market. Very odd to have such a huge shift in a short timeframe.

4. n1smo

n1smo Lurker

That's too bad, just sold my Razr Maxx HD for 160 bucks on eBay. Thought the Droid Maxx would get closer to $300!

5. LizMac

LizMac Android Enthusiast

I have bought and sold phones on Amazon. I would certainly prefer it to Craigslist. I just use CL for hookers and drunken rants. :lol:

6. meeesterpaul

meeesterpaul Lurker

What about trolling for scammers? You may be missing out on a whole segment of Craigslist.
    as they say:
    Avoid scams, deal locally Beware Peace Sign Peace Sign

Motorola Droid Maxx Forum

The Motorola Droid Maxx release date was August 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.0" inch screen, 10MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2013
Release Date
Reviews