• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No SD Card.. How do I install zip from internal SD?

Also no such thing as "internal SD storage" on this device. Maybe internal storage.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I use Astro file manager, and the 32gb internal storage is listed as "sdcard". If you have a card in the slot in the back it's listed as a sub folder in sdcard and labeled as "ext_sd". And if you hook the tablet up to a computer as a disk drive you get access to both areas as separate drives and the "ext_sd" is not accessible from the internal drive. While I'm sure it's not just an SD card hidden on the inside, they seem to be treating it that way.

Upvote 0
I use astro as well great APP and you are right. I just tested it. It's funny on my android phone that has no EXT SD slot the int is listed as SD weird. Oh well I hope the OP works it out. And still no such thing as (internal SD storage) yes SDCARD storage But I still think that the OP might have thought it does not have EXT_SD Slot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones