• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

nonstop notifications in canada

Billt57

Lurker
Mar 17, 2018
I just got moto z2 force on verizon with canada plan. I travel in and out of canada. When I am in canada I got nonstop notifications with a flashing triangle in top left. Being on the correct plan it don't cost any more but it very annoying and drains the battery. I called verizon and they are puzzled. Please how can I stop notifications?

I just got moto z2 force on verizon with canada plan. I travel in and out of canada. When I am in canada I got nonstop notifications with a flashing triangle in top left. Being on the correct plan it don't cost any more but it very annoying and drains the battery. I called verizon and they are puzzled. Please how can I stop notifications?

Notifications in the top left of the notification bar, usually means it's a user installed third-party app doing it. Do you see anything if you pull down the notification shade, may give an idea of what app it might be. And the top right area is usually for system stuff, things like signal strength, 4G, etc, and it should be showing an R when it is international roaming.

Reactions: Xavier Black
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones