• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Note 3 or G Pro

Chad H

Lurker
Dec 4, 2009
Hey guys,
My Note 3 comes in today but I just discovered the G Pro. From what I've seen on YouTube and in reviews I really like the G Pro. I know it was released middle of last year but I really liked the looks of LG's software better and the LED home button. Would it be that dumb to get that phone and return a Note 3?

A friend of mine has the note 3. I have experience with the note 1 but that's it. I now have the G Pro and I LOVE this phone. And I do know they have 3 different versions of the Note 3 as well. The best having the 2.3, I think, cpu in it.

But in all honesty, having the note 1 and this G pro, I like the G Pro better. It's about the same height as a note but it's a bit more narrow making it feel better in your hand. The specs on the Pro also aren't far off from the Note 3.

So all in all, if it were me, yeah. I'd send the note 3 back and get the G Pro. You will be more than happy with the G Pro and the money you would save on a contract for the Note is worth it. But that's just my two cents. By all means research both phones fully, check out the reviews, which you have, and decide for yourself. Hope that helped.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones