1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Notepad on homescreen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by orjan10, May 27, 2010.

1. orjan10

orjan10 Lurker

Does anyone know any Notepad app that I could use one my homescreen? I want a notepad where I can write a note that fills the whole screen.
    And please tell how I use it/what settings are needed to get it on the homescreen.

Thanks alot:)

2. biggyd

biggyd Lurker

are you talking about a widget, or just an app?

3. orjan10

orjan10 Lurker

I guess it would be a widget. Im really not sure. You know you can add a calender-widget on your homescreen, so the calender fills the whole screen? I want a notepad that fills the same area, so i can leave notes right on the homescreen.

4. ticho

ticho Well-Known Member

I don't think that's possible, as there is currently no way to have a text entry in a widget. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

5. gimi

gimi Newbie

Not possible to actually write into a widget, but Colornote allows you to make a note and then put the note up as a widget. Probably not quite what you want, but close.

6. orjan10

orjan10 Lurker

I noticed that.
    I had Sony Ericsson before, and there I was able to add notes on the frontscreen. Kind of miss that..

7. hollow

hollow Lurker

You could try 'Easy note + 2do' this will also sync with gdocs but I haven't tried that option

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews