• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Notification Bar "icons"?

Mada

Android Enthusiast
Sep 5, 2011
Alabama
So I am really picky with how my phone looks, I like for it to be the way I want it exactly. I don't know if that's normal for people to be like that, but that's me.

On the left hand corner of the notification bar, I have 2 things. One is a number showing the battery percentage in either green, blue, orange, and red depending on how much battery percentage I have. The other is another number indicating the current temperature outside in my area. I want the battery percentage on the left and the outside temperature on the right. Most of the time the two are like that, but sometimes they are the other way around. Is there anyway I can set them to stay in that order?When they switch around, sometimes it gets me confused on which is which.

Unrooted Samsung Fascinate
I don't know how to check if I have the latest update, but it says Firmware version 2.2.2

ALR350Z

It's based on which service gets loaded first. I'm like you as well. Without having the app developer specify its priority in memory you can't really change it. A modded theme may help.

In windows 7 as an example you can change the order of the icons in the system tray regardless of which is loaded first but that is a recent customization feature.

So try contacting the dev to see if a persistent option is possible to make it take priority.

Reactions: Mada
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones