• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Notification LED doesnt blink while gaming. BB 0.4

So, i have BB 0.4 with blue energy theme and chevy 1.1 lv kernel. Along with Launcher Pro. Normally the notification LED will blink when i get a text while doing normal stuff or nothing at all. But when i am gaming the LED doesnt blink. Has any one have a problem with this? Also, when i open a message from the notification bar instead of the message box in the dock. The dock still displays the number of messages unread even after reading it. Also, any one else have this problem?

If you could somehow game with the screen off the LED would blink though

LOL.

You're telling me your Droid doesn't send the images to your brain telepathically?

But really, since Android 2.1, the LED has never blinked with the screen on. It's a curious design decision, because in full screen apps, you can't see the notification bar and the power savings from keeping the LED off are negligible.

:thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones