• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Odd Happenings

I dunno why this is going on...I've ran malware and antivirus progs...and I'm supposedly clean...i also have 4 Pandora icons and 3 phone icons ..
And allot of apps force close/time out....
Screenshot_2016-08-02-12-39-24.png

Last edited:
I just stopped/disabled it all so i don't have to play "what did i do this time??!?!?"..
Gets old...
Best thing bout running tmo is ..tmo junk just sits there...so it's just using room..not ram and batt...ups with the downs..
Metro life yo!

OH!!!...i found a t-mo debloat zip on xda (sorry..i know those three letters in that particular order cause people here to cuss n moan)
kept t-mo after i read more about what the new OTA is....not worried...
after flashing the original "skinny" ROM again..i ran the debloat ...and my other various seasonings i've become fond of.....and ..before installing essentials...all the apps installed took up one page in the app folder...should've screenshot the storage in settings...not worried about it....

AND DID NOT BACK IT UP AFTER INTIAL BOOT............FACE PALM!!!

actually...the debloat zip is editable via whatever you use to edit it...

i just viewed it with notepad real qwik to see if i wanted to go t-mo MM or metro MM...decided to not think about it too hard....and NOT edit it per metro ......t-mo we go...

Last edited:
Reactions: tube517
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones