• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Offical Incredible Pics thread

IMAG00101.jpg

Suprise Stadium, AZ

Upvote 0
wow that is clean man. i just got my 63 impala bagged.
thanks man you should post some pics of the 63. ive had quite a few bagged trucks i plan on staying static on this one and going about 3 more inches lower all the way around.
I love the touch screen focus. I love how clear the pictures are, I love how fast the camera is. Pictures are actually fun to take instead of a hassle like on my old LG Dare.

Here's some pics I took today at the aviation museum. Just point, touch focal point, and shoot.
where is that museum at?
nice suby for sure man. didnt use to like those cars but they really have grown on me alot

Reactions: Eshyn
Upvote 0
Dbag here is a pic of my wifes Moto droid at Thunder game.
The Incredible blows the droid away when taking pics. I was wondering what it would look like indoors at a game that looks awesome thanks.. Oh here is the crappy moto droid pic. I had good seats to I did not zoom in at all.
23727_1287770047484_1627188034_709493_5152999_n.jpg

Compared to a low light with flash I took of my daughter and her friend at church.
Daughter is on the left.

31241_1349095740588_1627188034_837319_3172793_n.jpg

This pic looks washed out but I am pointing right at the sun. It was just above the picture so may need to tweek settings with pics like this.

31241_1349647554383_1627188034_838170_6376458_n.jpg

Upvote 0
Daylight white balance.

4582711241_b13138c93b_b.jpg

Pics like these are one of the main reasons I wanted this phone. I know it will never replace a digital camera but it is so much more convenient to whip out the phone and snap photos. I will take some great photos this summer when I am in Durango and will make sure I post them here. The quality in these pic above and the rest people are taking are outstanding. From a phone no less.

Upvote 0
Some of these really do look nice. Are any of you post processing them at all?

Some look overly sharp or is there a sharpness setting in the camera I have not even taken a picture with this thing yet!
The one I posted was uploaded straight from the phone to Flickr. There is a sharpness setting as well as contrast and saturation, but I left almost everything at default in that one. The only thing I remember changing is the ISO which I changed to 100.

You can view the original size here:
Droid Incredible Photo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0

Some look overly sharp or is there a sharpness setting in the camera I have not even taken a picture with this thing yet!

Yes
Brightness

Contrast Saturation and Sharpness settings

Effect = gray scale ,Sepia,Negative,Posterize,aqua

Settings has tone of stuff to just not going to write them all down.

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
The one I posted was uploaded straight from the phone to Flickr. There is a sharpness setting as well as contrast and saturation, but I left everything at default in that one.

You can view the original size here:
Droid Incredible Photo on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks for the info. Yours doesn't look overly sharp just some before. It's a really nice looking 1024x612 image from a phone camera!

Upvote 0
Originally Posted by jbdan

I ran across an article comparing the Inc to Nexus. The article shows the Nexus outshining the Inc camera. Down in the comments was some great advice in tweaking the settings. Basically turn down the sharpness and play with the white balance. I changed the sharpness to 1/4 from 1/2. Center focus and daylight WB.
Article- The Incredible Camera Showdown: Droid Incredible VS Nexus One

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones