• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

@NICUV
hi NICUV conection to data go great on my phone after i delete my apns and create new,
i turn off my phone and plug in charger , only appear image of battery thats charging and screen go black
i try to turn on but it didnt so i plug of charger and the phone started....
i think everybody here w8 and hoping for stable cm13 for our phones , thanks to developers for their job

Upvote 0
@NICUV
hi NICUV conection to data go great on my phone after i delete my apns and create new,
i turn off my phone and plug in charger , only appear image of battery thats charging and screen go black
i try to turn on but it didnt so i plug of charger and the phone started....
i think everybody here w8 and hoping for stable cm13 for our phones , thanks to developers for their job

I remember that offline charging mode was fixed in CM12.1 not so long ago. I checked it while writing this, and it was in August 2015.
vm03 and other devs do hell of a job with CM13 as they did with CM12.1, so we might expect that Offline charging will be fixed in CM13 soon :) There are no words we can use to thank you enough, devs :)

Upvote 0
Good Morning
I have a MS323 with L70 of 29.03.2016 Nightly and everything works 100%. But also I have a SanDisk MicroSD 32 Class 10, that however much I tried to put as internal storage never supported me.
Does anyone know what I can do?
Regards

If you could tell us how the problem looks like, maybe we could help you :)
Is there any error while formatting your SD?

Upvote 0
Hello @Mystery_Flasher, what happens is that, when I give formatted as internal memory is interrupted and the phone reboots, you never complete. Even tells me that the memory is working slowly.
Regards

Does your SD work when you use it as an external memory?
When you see an error, what does it say?
Which CM13 nightly are you on?

Upvote 0
@Mystery_Flasher When formatting as portable storage works 100%. During the attempt to format it as Internal SD, formatting is interrupted and the phone restarts and when you start is not recognized as an internal, that is, it failed. Although I should clarify that I did about a month or more ago, I gave up the SD and put a 16Gb Class 4 and works well. Do you think that what already has been corrected since that time over here? I suggest you try again?
Regards

Upvote 0
@Mystery_Flasher When formatting as portable storage works 100%. During the attempt to format it as Internal SD, formatting is interrupted and the phone restarts and when you start is not recognized as an internal, that is, it failed. Although I should clarify that I did about a month or more ago, I gave up the SD and put a 16Gb Class 4 and works well. Do you think that what already has been corrected since that time over here? I suggest you try again?
Regards

That's why I'm asking for the nightly date ;) I see we are talking about the issue that has been resolved many weeks ago..
Now it should format and work without problems :)

Upvote 0
Dear @Mystery_Flasher.
Last night I made several attempts to put my Micro SD 32Gb SanDisk Class 10 as internal memory and no, it did not work. He started reformatting and when he was by 60%, the moment I left the option to move applications now or later, would select one of those and finish telling me not to have been able to move data and that these remain in place originally. That happened to me every time I tried to do. Use the nightly-20160330 starting from scratch.
Greetings and therefore
Dionny

Upvote 0
Dear @Mystery_Flasher.
Last night I made several attempts to put my Micro SD 32Gb SanDisk Class 10 as internal memory and no, it did not work. He started reformatting and when he was by 60%, the moment I left the option to move applications now or later, would select one of those and finish telling me not to have been able to move data and that these remain in place originally. That happened to me every time I tried to do. Use the nightly-20160330 starting from scratch.
Greetings and therefore
Dionny

To be honest, I have no idea what can be the cause. You may try formatting the SD in your PC, and then putting it back to your phone. I've read somewhere that unmounting and mounting SD before formatting to adaptive storage may also help.
Maybe someone else will suggest a better solution for you :)

Upvote 0
cm-13.0-20160401
How he has grown hair,everywhere writes MOD.

Attachments

• IMG_1.jpg
    IMG_1.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_2.png
    IMG_2.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_3.png
    IMG_3.png
    438.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_4.png
    IMG_4.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones