• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Official Galaxy Nexus Pre-Release speculation thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Verizon typically goes off of Central time...11:38

And I was just gonna head to bed. Now I'll stay here a little while longer.

Night Steven, hopefully BB can keep things under wraps while you are gone lol

Lol. I have no control over you people. It's like herding cats. :)

Reactions: tsargent347
Upvote 0
Verizon typically goes off of Central time...11:38

Didn't someone just post that Verizon doesn't usually go off of Central time? Their HQ is on the East Coast.

I guess they could still put up the site at 1 AM their time, but nothing's certain. Although now with the online sale thing having technically ended, I have a feeling we'll see something take its place... ;)

Upvote 0
I really don't think there will be a preorder tonight/tomorrow. All the sources said no preorder, all you guys just really want one and decided it was going to happen :)

The laws of quantum mechanics says, "if anything that can happen, will happen" I guess many of us are banking on that :D

Im usually not this optimistic :D

Upvote 0
Didn't someone just post that Verizon doesn't usually go off of Central time? Their HQ is on the East Coast.

I guess they could still put up the site at 1 AM their time, but nothing's certain. Although now with the online sale thing having technically ended, I have a feeling we'll see something take its place... ;)

Hey we're trying to stick to the confusion here! :p

Upvote 0

I had to read that three times to realize you weren't arguing with yourself....didn't recognize the different scotts...:)

Reactions: jbdan
Upvote 0
Does anyone know where I can get this awesome USB cable? Probably the only accessory I really want.

IMG_75741-300x200.jpg

Reactions: harpua
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones